Friday, November 13, 2015

I Do count My Blessings!


 Image result for count my blessings

Bluebell Books Twitter Club!


 Rock-N-Roll toys from New York,
Hollywood, Technology, and Preteen Set,
that's news from Anne D'innocenzio

David Brandon says it,
today doing toy business is great,
we appreciate those parents, educators who make phrases

a 10 m donation made to OU,
that's Edmond news of K. S. McNutt,
plus Chad Richison seo of Paycom Software Inc.

thankfulness comes in November 26th,
that's the day we have family reunion, and eat Turkey,
also that's the way Anthony Slater plays sports reports.

I am thankful to newspapers,
I am grateful to libraries,
I am indebted to many people who include us as potluck participants.

ABC Wednesday is a ruby thing,
Roger Owen Green enjoys honesty then,
glad that Black Lawrence Press introduces poetry from PA,  Mr. Buchen


 

quirky scarecrow...

  14 creative scarecrows | Curious, Funny Photos / Pictures

 ABC Wednesday     r is Rock-N-Roall Stuart



Image result for count my blessings

14 comments:

  1. many thanks for coming by.....I am thankful for many things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for your contribution to ABC on Wednesday!
    Happy weekend.
    Wil, ABCW team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first picture in this psot. Wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first picture in this psot. Wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Counting Blessings is not only nessecary but also a happiemaking thing ;-)

    Have a nice ABC-day/-week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ <abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all have so many things to be thankful for, great post. I like the quirky scarecrows. Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always good to count blessings--makes us all a lot cheerier!

    ReplyDelete