Saturday, February 13, 2016

short story slam wek 38; the stories untold and yet to come in your own mailbox

how can I decline university of California, Berkeley,
how can I ignore Standford University musical folks, Jerry Yang?

when i wonder where I shall go, digging stories,
I find myself dwelling at Cambridge, Boston, Hanover, Nashville

i fall asleep without peace,
because a dark swirl appear in my face

i am alerted, i am reminded to know the facts:
millions of people who are outstanding, not winning fame from bluebell twitter club fans

thus, I listen, and i react,
I speak, and i get upset

I find my way to know the truth,
Harvard University faculty, staff, science, technology, all are good

thus, i suggest that, if you read this, do write a story
about Harvard University graduates, and let them feel lots of pride

I regret that I do looking around, yet sticking my face
to Brown University, Rice, University, Nu, and Yale University most of the times.

Harvard University stands out
I never agree to say negative things, thus

please do respect us,
and allow millions of witty folks unfolding their beautiful stories.

way to go, Paul Barreira, Lisa Coleman, Marty Walsh, Kirk Caldwell,
David Lassner, David Ige, David Maher, Albert Wang, Frank Wang, Chris Shrock

go, oklahoma school of math and science,
good luck, Emily Wang, Nathan Wood, Tom Wu, Ben Loper, Chris Raun, Neel Rao


 Image result for ossm
 Image result for harvard law school

 Image result for harvard law school

 Image result for harvard law school

2 comments: